Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little Claire Workshop

What a lovely time Marion and I had at the Little Claire Workshop on Saturday.
We made a total of 11 cards.
If you get the chance to do a workshop with Little Claire it is worth the effort.
Here are a couple of the cards that we made.
I did not visit Martin today. I have had such bad migraine's that I decided to spent the day gardening and getting some fresh air. It was a very productive day.
I spoke to the HDU Sister and she said there had been no change since I saw Martin yesterday.
He is still very confused and poorly.

Crafting with love
Cally x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Cally,lovely work...Bet you had a great time with Heidi she's lovely...11 cards wow...Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.