Friday, October 21, 2011

Humphrey Workshop

Today has been a bit of a roller coaster. Yesterday, Martin's sister, Lynn, and I visited Martin.
To us he seemed a bit better, the pseudomonas infection in his eyes was almost clear and his conscious level had improved.
This morning I spoke to the HDU Sister and she explained how worried they all were about him. She called back after an hour and explained that Martin had been transferred back to Intensive Care and to make sure I kept my phone with me.
I called ICU when I returned from the Workshop this afternoon and the Sister looking after Martin told me that they had managed to get the line in for dialysis and he was on CPAP to help with his pneumonia.I shall phone again in a while and see how he is doing.

 We made these three Humphrey cards during a Workshop at Sharon's and coloured them with normal ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Available at her shop  
http://www.ewe2cancraft.co.uk


This flower was made with a Woodware Daisy Punch. We cut two flowers and creased the centre of each petal round the tweezers blade. The charm is also from Sharon's shop. She has a huge variety.

Crafting with love
Cally x
p.s. I was looking at the Little Claire blog and saw that I had won a prize in the draw. What a lovely surprise. I will show it to you when it arrives. Such a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.