Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seth Did It

Not much change with Martin. He is still running a temperature and has no interest in food. I gave him a nice wash this afternoon and washed his hair as best I could for a chap sitting in a chair.
When I got home I found Seth had managed to transfer the photo's from my trusty old phone to my desk top.
Looking through them I realise that I have not taken pictures of most of "my" cards before I sent them, only the cards I have made at workshops. Silly me.
And now back to the drawing board.  The few photo's I do have do not want to be recognised by this machine.






I made this one for Martin on his Birthday last August. He was always out riding his bike. To add the photo I had to transfer the photo from one folder to another. I can see this is going to be a long process.
I hope to go to Stamperama at Stevenage tomorrow. Better check that I have some cash ;0)

Crafting with love
Cally x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.