Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Martin's Birthday

Today is Martin's Birthday. Seth and Cody came to visit their Dad with me. Bret could not make it. He had to take Gemma to the Hospital. They are expecting a baby at the end of this month and poor Gemma was having a bit of a problem. She is being kept in overnight, just to be on the safe side.
Martin still can't keep anything down.






I wanted to show you this card designed by my poorly friend Lynne at "Stamp Around The Block". The Sentiment is one of her own making. It was made as a topper, which she kindly let me have, then I turned it into a card for Natasha and Chris on the arrival of their little girl Poppy. Such a lovely card, but not mine!!


Crafting with love
Cally x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cally you have got problems,here's hoping that your daughter-in-law is ok,and I'm so sorry to hear your Hubby is still not doing so good,hope things improve for him....And yes the card is fabulous....Take care...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.