Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Saga of the Tooth

This is an on going tale of grief. About 6 weeks ago I was eating dinner when there was an almighty crack. It was jolly uncomfortable to eat after that. I sought advice from my Dentist, Miss Sutton. She explained I had broken the pre-molar. After a lot of drilling, killing and extraction of the roots then impressions taken I was ready for the back of my tooth to be replaced. It lasted less than a week and it fell out. All that money, no NHS service around here.
I took it back to the dentist and it had to be cleaned ready for re-insertion. It went back on today, fingers crossed.
Martin felt very tired today but his temperature is under control, more finger crossing.


This is the card that I sent to Willow for her Birthday this year. I do not claim it as my own work. I made it at a Workshop run by my wonderful and generous friend Sharon. You can find her on ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com. We share a love of LOTV stamps. She also has an on-line shop which you might like to take a peek at.

 
Sorry, I haven't remembered how to add stuff to my sidebar.
Crafting with love
Cally x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.