Monday, August 15, 2011

Kelly's of Corwall

I am worried about my friend, Lynne.
She is having terrible migraine problems and has cancelled workshops for the last 3 weeks.


This is one of the cards that I designed "all by myself" with the aid of her book, her stash and her valuable advice ;0)
Martin remains much the same. I washed his hair properly today, the first time in a few weeks. He is feeling neglected by his dedicated nurse today so I had to say something. Now I am in their bad books I expect.
I did manage to get him to eat a few spoonfuls of Kelly's of Cornwall Chocolate Ice cream. I am not a lover of Ice cream but this was very nice.
Today a few LOTV Sentiment stamps that I bought on Ebay arrived, they are a lot smaller than I expected. Another case of caveat emptor.

Crafting with love
Cally x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cally,
    Lovely card again.....Beautiful butterfly and papers...So pleased to hear your Hubby is feeling a bit better,I'm with you not an ice cream person really only occasionally....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.