Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Day

What a day I have had.
First thing this morning I got stuck behind slow moving traffic on my way to a Workshop, in Burnham, with my friend Sharon. Got a tad wet walking from the car to her house. Luckily she made me a reviving cup of coffee. I will try to post the cards I made tomorrow.
I purchased some lovely charms, metal embellishments and paper flowers from her shop
  My Shop
Then I went on to visit Martin at Addenbrooks. He is still very low. The Psychiatrist saw him whilst I was there and has upped the dose on his medication. Back home around 8pm and Cody had cooked me a lovely meal. 

My friend, Veronica, sent Martin and I a lovely card she had made to congratulate us on the birth of Mae Rose.

Crafting with love
Cally x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.