Monday, September 26, 2011

Another week

Martin remains in Intensive Care. His nurses are so kind. I have noticed a large number of them are American.
He is supposed to be on constant dialysis to help remove the ammonia in his blood stream, but the machine keeps clogging. The Doctors are talking about a liver biopsy this week and maybe putting in a trachaeostomy, but with his clotting levels so low that presents a problem of bleeding.
Let's hope this week is kinder to us.


I have no idea how I managed to put the photo here;0) When I have time I will go back and investigate.

I made this card, a very quick one I confess, and not my usual style for my niece's husband.
Sorry about the duck in the background..
Crafting with love.
Cally x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.